Bees that have collected natural gathering of nectars from local source of wild flowers make our wild flower honey more ticker in consistency, slightly darker in color and sweeter in taste. The darker the honey is, the greater the nutrient content.
Health Benefits Of Flower Honey:
- Rich in Antioxidants - Strong immune boosting properties.
- Great source of Energy
- Good for colds, flu and other respiratory infections.
- Relieve season Allergies
- Antibacterial and Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Wound healing
- Natural remedy for cough and sore throat.
- Good for Gastritis and stomach upset.
- Tonic and Nourishing – Potassium, Magnesium, zinc and Iron
- Prevent cancer and Heart disease.
Have questions about any of our product or want to know more about Doctorfarms? Contact us! We'd be happy to answer any questions.